This blog is long overdue because this event happened over a month ago. However, I thought that I would share about it anyway.
Our school's anual fall secondary retreat is a chance for staff and students to go away for a weekend for a time of fellowship, bonding, crazy games, extra chapels, etc. Several students grew spiritually through our efforts. One even accepted Christ!
While there, I had the opportunity to facilitate several hours of teambuilding activities. Or rather, I facilitated 5 other staff who facilitated the activities. It was a joy to me to create an atmosphere where both staff and students were able to get to know each other better, be put out of their comfort zones, and to learn about themselves.
Here are a couple pictures from the team building time:
Here is a poster that one of my Digital Graphics Class students made after the retreat:
-Matt
What do we bring to Jesus?
-
An Advent Reflection Advent begins with movement. God does not wait for us
to climb our way up to heaven through our own efforts or “goodness”; he
comes ...
8 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment